Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Of firsts...

Howdy!

I never thought I would make another blog in my life, but here I am! It has been six or seven years, I think, since I've last written on my Xanga, and I think three or four years since on my Multiply. I actually thought of continuing my blog on either, but seeing the posts of a high school teeny bopper scared the hell out of me. So yes, this is my new one, and I've never been more inspired to write again.

Why 'Life in the Quarter-life?'

Because it sounded nice? And relevant? I initally opted for 'Oath of an OT' but it sounded too cheesy and biased to my profession (FYI, I love being an occupational therapist), but that would mean I would only get to post stuff about being an OT, and I didn't want that. I would also post about my profession, but I still wanted to share with you (yes, if there is someone out there reading this) some other stuff that I, a person who is almost, if not in, the quarter-life period, experience regularly. Admittedly, I won't be the extraordinary or popular person who will post blogs on constant travelling, or restaurant-hopping, or weekly shopping, and most definitely on political reviews but I've also had my share of those things that I would want to share here as well.

And since I just passed my boards for being an occupational therapist (yay!), I would now embark on a new adventure in my life - that is, employment. Dun dun dun. Soooo, in advance, I'm sorry for some of the negative would-be posts that would be signs of a 'quarter-life crisis.' Har har!

So there. Caught your attention yet? I must warn you about a few things though. I could be a fangirl sometimes, so I hope you don't mind me constantly posting stuff on my favorite artists, or movies, or songs. Sometimes I can get to be sarcastic as well so I hope nobody gets to take me too seriously. Hehe. To whoever gets to read this, I hope I get your interests hehe! Here's to the next posts to come! *insert clinging of wine glasses here*

No comments:

Post a Comment