Monday, December 31, 2012

Of ending 2012 with a bang!

2012 was the Year of the Dragon indeed, as all the luck has been with me this year. And for everything, I am thankful. I keep thinking that this cloud-9 feeling makes me want to stay here forever, but we all have to move on, and keep on dreaming for the future. And with that, thank you 2012. You have been very good, too good, for me. Cheers to the next year ahead, and the next, and the next :)

JANUARY: Birthday celebration with family and friends. Thank you for the surprises! :)

FEBRUARY: A time to connect and bond with old and new friends. Thank you guys for the wonderful times!


MARCH/APRIL: Being in 4 US states in three weeks! Thank you to my family and newly found friends, and to Cocoy :*

MARCH/APRIL: Being in 4 US states in three weeks! Plus, a chance to scratch off from my list one of the most beautiful places in the world. Thank you to my family and newly found friends, and to Cocoy :*


APRIL: Graduation, with lots of twists. Thank you to my classmates, professors and all my mentors who inspired me all the way to the end.

MAY: Start of review for the board exams. Thank you, God, for the energy and determination, and to my reviewmates as well for all the encouragement to continue studying :)

JUNE: The NKOTBSB concert. Though this time, I was far, it was still the most enjoyable night for me! Cannot wait for BSB's new album next year :)

JULY: Our little girl's 18th birthday! Thanks for the great party and the chance to unwind a little bit from review, Nics!
AUGUST: PASSING THE BOARD EXAMS! Need I say more? I'LL BE FOREVER THANKFUL :)
AUGUST: First getaway to Butuan and Cantilan, Surigao del Sur with the college friends. Thank you for the good times! :)

SEPTEMBER: Oathtaking and passing the TOEFL exam. Another big thing to be thankful for :)

OCTOBER/NOVEMBER: Cagayan de Oro/Bukidnon/Camiguin trip with the family. Thank you for the chance to bond with each other! :)

DECEMBER: Get together with the best friends in the world! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, guys! Thanks for the enduring friendship throughout the years! :)

Happy New Year everyone! I pray for more blessings to be showered upon you and your family for 2013. God bless you all! :)

-E

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! More trips and blessings to come :)

    Btw, I replied na regarding Ilocos :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I just read it. Thank you so much!!! Happy New Year din :)

      Delete